We spent two nights here and splurged on a beautiful room with king bed and fireplace overlooking Frenchman Bay. We were celebrating our 41st anniversary and took advantage of their anniversary special. Service was great and the hotel and grounds were lovely. It was quiet and peaceful compared to some of the hotels we looked at downtown.The manager gave us a gift of small bottles of oil and vinegar, as well as a bottle of sparkling cider to celebrate. These and other nice touches that you don't find in most hotels makes this hotel stand out. For example, there was a wine and cheese reception one evening. We had no trouble parking downtown... Just had to walk a few blocks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine