What to do between snow and sun --- well, I have the answer. Our "seasons" are usually crazy with projects, company, vacations so last weekend just decided to drive to Bar Harbor. We stayed at the Bluenose Inn. As I arranged the trip - I collected major spouse points. The service was excellant- check-in smooth as informative by "Love" from Russia. Yes, her nickname and she lives up to it. Hand written note from the General Manager and the whole staff was top notch. There are many places to stay in Bar Harbor - but none, none, with these views and none with the personalize service and amenities. We will be going back, but May is nice - you have the town to yourself. We liked that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine