“A true gem off the beaten path”

Thrive Juice Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 153 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Description: Thrive Juice Bar and Kitchen offers quick and delicious food, raw juices and smoothies to fuel your adventures in and around Acadia National Park. Choose from a menu full of gluten free and vegan baked goods, well-balanced raw juices, superfood smoothies, signature salads and packaged snacks and sandwiches.
Reviewed July 12, 2018

This place is a breath of fresh air to all the seafood that is around. It's a great early lunch option for someone who needs a change of pace. I love acia bowls and would have never thought they would have a place like this in Bar harbor. Everything is freshly blended and made to order. The only con is that a majority of the things that are served have almonds or almond milk as an ingredient in their bowls and they didn't seem too happy when I asked to substitute the item as I am highly allergic to almonds. They seemed a bit annoyed that I messed with their recipe. But I'm the customer and whatever the customer wants, they should get.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

I've had everything from the wraps to the smoothie bowls and have never been disappointed. I just wish the hours were longer so I would be able to go more often!

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Quick delicious and healthy breakfast at Thrive, we had the oatmilk granola with local fruits and it was very tasty.. filling also and good value - highly recommend if you don’t feel like a full breakfast and something a little different

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Awesome place for breakfast and their PB Chocolate Chip Energy Bites were a great snack on our hiking trails in Acadia National Park!

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for our last lunch in Bar Harbor before driving to Bangor to fly home. It was in quick walking distance from our Inn, which was great. I ordered the Blueberry smoothie and my boyfriend ordered a Chai smoothie. Both were delicious but I liked the blueberry one better. I’m so glad we stopped because our flight ended up getting delayed. We stayed full until dinner, though!