“Great spot”

Thrive Juice Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 153 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Description: Thrive Juice Bar and Kitchen offers quick and delicious food, raw juices and smoothies to fuel your adventures in and around Acadia National Park. Choose from a menu full of gluten free and vegan baked goods, well-balanced raw juices, superfood smoothies, signature salads and packaged snacks and sandwiches.
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here after a long bike ride in Acadia National Park. What I liked was the great selection of smoothies along with the nice salad bar. Another thing I liked was that although this was primarily a vegetarian,health food restaurant,there were delicious chicken salad sandwiches. I found this to be a well run, organized operation,ready to handle the surge of seasonal travelers. Well done.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

My husband and I were so delighted to find Thrive. We had been looking for a healthy choice place to eat since being in Maine and Thrive was it! Had the Ironman and Local Breakfast Bowls with warm quinoa and they were both delicious. A fresh green juice and we were good to go for the rest of the day. Thank you Thrive!

Reviewed June 17, 2017

My wife and I try to eat a salad as a meal each day while we travel and it is hard to do. Fortunately, Thrive has a fabulous salad bar where we may create our own salad using a variety of greens and unique vegetables. We may add grilled chicken as well. The salad is weighed once created and the price calculated at the register. The price is very reasonable given the quality of the ingredients. We'll be back.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

As a vegetarian (mainly vegan), Bar Harbor was a somewhat difficult place for me to eat well. Also, since my boyfriend and I were hiking and running a half marathon on our weekend trip, we really wanted to eat healthy. Thrive was such an amazing option. My boyfriend (who is not a vegetarian) and I both loved our experience there. We bought the mason jar juice glasses for $3 and received $3 off our juices (highly recommend anything with cayenne pepper). We both had the fresh berry quinoa salad with almond milk. I really can't recommend it enough. Also appreciated that there was outdoor seating (mostly covered).

Reviewed June 7, 2017

My daughter and I love our juice smoothies and this place did not disappoint. Packed with protein, it was a quick meal so we could get back to our hiking. Tucked away on a side street, worth the short walk.