Clean, comfortable rooms. Excellent location for touring the park, and Bar Harbor. We spent four days and although the interior of the park was closed because of the govt. shutdown, there was plenty to see and do, in and around. A friendly staff was very helpful with good instructions on what to see and how to get there. And where to eat. This is lobster territory and there was an abundance of choice. Bar Harbor is a jewel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located back enough from Rt#3 to avoid traffic noise. We have a playground for small children, Bocce for all ages, a S'Mores fire pit with attendant on site evenings. We have park style Bar-B Que s and picnic tables. Lots of green areas for relaxing. We have a badminton area and lawn toys. We offer inside movies on rainy days or nights for the kids with some classics for the older folks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Acadia Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Acadia Park Hotel Bar Harbor
- Best Western Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Best Western
- Best Western Acadia Park Inn Bar Harbor, Maine