Nice clean hotel. Good breakfast, but if you see a coach tour, make sure you go for breakfast after or before the travelers, as the room can't really accommodate that many people. Pool nice and warm. We were told that there was 3 restaurant within walking distance of the hotel. We tried to walk but came back for the car. The distance is quite walkable, however, not sure how safe it is to walk on the side of a main highway, with no pavements and on the way back, in complete darkness. Wouldn't recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located back enough from Rt#3 to avoid traffic noise. We have a playground for small children, Bocce for all ages, a S'Mores fire pit with attendant on site evenings. We have park style Bar-B Que s and picnic tables. Lots of green areas for relaxing. We have a badminton area and lawn toys. We offer inside movies on rainy days or nights for the kids with some classics for the older folks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Acadia Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Acadia Park Hotel Bar Harbor
- Best Western Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Best Western
- Best Western Acadia Park Inn Bar Harbor, Maine