Wonderful motel. Away from the overpriced hotels, inns as well as the congestion in Bar Harbor.
Was told this is an older property but it is very up to date. Large rooms, comfortable beds, refrigerator, flat screen TV.
Probably one of the best continental breakfasts with a hostess that knows all about the area - what to see, what to do, what it costs and how much time it takes. Carol is a gem.
Great restaurant close by (The Log Cabin) where you get excellent meals for much less than the downtown Bar Harbor restaurants.
Very convenient to Acadia National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located back enough from Rt#3 to avoid traffic noise. We have a playground for small children, Bocce for all ages, a S'Mores fire pit with attendant on site evenings. We have park style Bar-B Que s and picnic tables. Lots of green areas for relaxing. We have a badminton area and lawn toys. We offer inside movies on rainy days or nights for the kids with some classics for the older folks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Acadia Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Acadia Park Hotel Bar Harbor
- Best Western Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Best Western
- Best Western Acadia Park Inn Bar Harbor, Maine