Stayed 3 nights with our kids. This is a convenient, affordable and very nicely appointed hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful, service was personalized. Pool was small, but still an amenity. Free breakfast was much better than continental~lots of choices, always well stocked, and you will not go away hungry. Definitely a cost and convenience factor for a family of five!
Rooms were very clean, and had newer amenities. With the AC running it was blissfully quiet at night. Kids loved the free cookies (and we loved the coffee) in the lobby. We felt welcome, and it seems like the management is very motivated to keep things running well.
I highly recommend for families, or others on a budget. Although it's close to the turn off for Acadia, it is a bit of a drive to downtown. We liked that, but others might not. There is minigolf, ice cream, and several restaurants close by, but otherwise it's a bit on the outskirts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located back enough from Rt#3 to avoid traffic noise. We have a playground for small children, Bocce for all ages, a S'Mores fire pit with attendant on site evenings. We have park style Bar-B Que s and picnic tables. Lots of green areas for relaxing. We have a badminton area and lawn toys. We offer inside movies on rainy days or nights for the kids with some classics for the older folks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Acadia Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Acadia Park Hotel Bar Harbor
- Best Western Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Best Western
- Best Western Acadia Park Inn Bar Harbor, Maine