My boyfriend Nick & I stayed here from July 1-7. The room was big & very clean. The bed was soooo comfortable & the location was perfect. Acadia National Park was a five minute drive down the road & Bar Harbor was a ten minute drive! Every morning we would eat breakfast in the breakfast room. The food was delicious & plentiful! The woman running breakfast every morning (I think her name was Cathy?) was always very pleasent, always smiling & always willing to give out info as to where to go, what places to check out etc. She gave us advice on what to do when it was raining one morning. She was always a pleasure to see! The staff of The Best Western were also very pleasent. If we had a question or a problem they were there to help! My now fiancé & I plan on making a return trip back next July & hope to get the same room! This hotel was very enjoyable & I highly recommend it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located back enough from Rt#3 to avoid traffic noise. We have a playground for small children, Bocce for all ages, a S'Mores fire pit with attendant on site evenings. We have park style Bar-B Que s and picnic tables. Lots of green areas for relaxing. We have a badminton area and lawn toys. We offer inside movies on rainy days or nights for the kids with some classics for the older folks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Acadia Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Acadia Park Hotel Bar Harbor
- Best Western Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Acadia Park Inn Bar Harbor, Maine