We stayed here for two nights. Prior to leaving, I read all positive comments on this site. I was pleased to see that the comments were right on the mark. The rooms were spacious and clean. The beds were very firm, but not uncomfortable. The grounds were immaculate and the staff was super friendly. The continental breakfast was very good. The hotel is located on busy Route 3, but you would never know it, as most of the rooms are set back, behind the main building. We were close to Acadia and minutes from downtown Bar Harbor. Mini golf was down the street. We had a fabulous time and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property is located back enough from Rt#3 to avoid traffic noise. We have a playground for small children, Bocce for all ages, a S'Mores fire pit with attendant on site evenings. We have park style Bar-B Que s and picnic tables. Lots of green areas for relaxing. We have a badminton area and lawn toys. We offer inside movies on rainy days or nights for the kids with some classics for the older folks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Acadia Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Acadia Park Hotel Bar Harbor
- Best Western Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Best Western
- Best Western Acadia Park Inn Bar Harbor, Maine