My husband and I stayed at the Primrose for a week and can't rave about it enough. The room was beautifully furnished and charming with French doors out to a private porch. The breakfast were generous and absolutely delicious and xemplified the care and attention to detail which this owner/hostess demonstrated in every regard. The location, in a quiet neighborhood a very short walk from downtown Bar Harbor was perfect. We loved everything about our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic Bar Harbor Bed and Breakfast is perfectly located only a short stroll from Main Street and only a mile from Acadia National Park. Features 15 spacious guest rooms, all with private bathrooms, luxurious linens, air conditioning, flat-panel TV/DVD and wireless internet access. Many rooms feature gas fireplaces, spa tubs and private porches. Full breakfast served each morning; also Afternoon Tea with freshly baked goods. Reserved parking; smoke-free and pet-free. Open May to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Primrose Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Primrose Hotel Bar Harbor
- Primrose Inn Bar Harbor, Maine