We stayed at this Inn only 1 night although we had planned to stay 2 nights in Bar Harbor. The room was very small with only 1 chair in the room. TV was in the Armoire across the room and very small. The bathroom didn't have any privacy curtains on the window. Innkeepers were not very friendly/accommodating. If they didn't have anything suitable, they should have said so when I made the reservation and I would have looked elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivy Manor Inn is an elegant inn located on Main Street in Bar Harbor Village. Built as a residence in 1939, it was converted into an inn in 1996. Without compromising its English Tudor style, the owners renovated the interior and added new features such as ensuite bathrooms, decks, mantel fireplaces, and off-street parking. Ivy Manor Inn is an inn, not a bed and breakfast, and while we do serve tea, coffee, and a variety of breakfast treats, we do not have a full breakfast. With that said, there are over a hundred restaurants within three blocks of the inn, providing guests with a variety of dining options. We offer twelve gracious queen and king suites. Most have fireplaces and adjacent decks. Each suite is unique in shape, furnishings, and character. Bar Harbor’s popular Village Green, with its fountain, bandstand, and inviting benches, is located diagonally across the street. Nearby shops and galleries abound. Access to the mile-long scenic shore path is but one street away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Ivy Manor Inn - Village Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Manor Hotel Bar Harbor
- Ivy Manor Inn - Village Center Bar Harbor, Maine