My husband and I came here for one night of our honeymoon and we loved it. The inn looks like an old English cottage, complete with ivy. Our room was very comfortable and had a nice fireplace that took the chill off fast. The owner greeted us with champagne and there were 2 cookies waiting in our room. Breakfast was excellent the next morning and the inn is perfectly situated in downtown Bar Harbor. The only downside I can think of is that the shower didn't work very well. It is a claw foot tub fitted with a shower adapter and it just wasn't shuttling enough water to make the shower very enjoyable. Other than that- perfection!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Tudor style inn is located on Main Street in the lovely town of Bar Harbor, ME. Shopping is right outside our front door and the entrance to Acadia National Park is only two miles away. Whether you visit in the spring, summer or fall the flowers will be in bloom. All eight (9) rooms are uniquely designed with imported tiles from London and the classical decor gives each room an elegant warm feeling. Quaint outside balconies, fireplaces and all the amenities you expect adorn our rooms. We provide our guests with a full breakfast every morning in one of two dining rooms, or choose to dine outside on our patio. Pascone'st Ristorante is a casual Italian dining experience and is open daily to the public for dinner along with our cozy lounge. We look forward to serving you at the Ivy Manor Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ivy Manor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Manor Hotel Bar Harbor
- Ivy Manor Inn Bar Harbor, Maine