Inn at Bay Ledge
Quality Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$164
$159
Acadia Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$142
$179
Moseley Cottage Inn and Town Motel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$174
Bar Harbor Grand Hotel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$169
Best Western Acadia Park Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$159
BestWestern.com
Quimby House Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$99
Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$179
$139
Bar Harbor Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$229
Hotels.com
West Street Hotel(Bar Harbor)
$279
Hotwire.com
All reviewsprivate beachsummer cottagemoose cottagerocky beachsea glassacadia national parkgarden roomwonderful hostsback porchthe main houseevery morninglow tidequichelobster boatsbreakfast is servedadirondack chairsgranola
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The most lovely place that I have ever stayed! I usually have some problems with Bed and Breakfast's because of allergies, but this beautiful place was spotless! No dust, no dirt! All the linens were freshly cleaned and the bathrooms were spotless. My boyfriend and I stayed in the Garden Room which is the smallest room in the Inn for two nights, then the Summer Cottage for one night. Both rooms were exceptional. The small size of the Garden Room was not a problem at all because it plenty of storage space and an enormous bathroom. The beds in both rooms were outstanding, so soft and so clean. The Summer Cottage on the property is miraculous, with two floors, King size bed, gas fireplace, private deck, TV's and stunning views. Each breakfast each day was unique, prepared and served beautifully by the owners Jeanne and Jack. There was plenty of food and the breakfast entrees could have appeared on an episode of Top Chef! The owners were loving and attentive hosts who made us feel like we were at home. We also enjoyed the afternoon tea and freshly baked desserts each day.

We felt like we were at a retreat rather than an inn. As two young people with busy careers, we wanted a place to detach from our hectic lives and technology. This place rejuvenated us completely. Each night we enjoyed the beautiful property, reading and relaxing on the porch, and enjoying the exquisite quiet. The property is gorgeous, particularly the view of Frenchmen's bay and the private beach. If you want an escape from everyday life, then this is the place to be. There are no TV's in the rooms, but that doesn't matter. You will be so at peace in this place that you won't even want TV. There is still Wifi, so you are not totally removed from technology unless you want to be.

The Inn is conveniently located within 5 minutes to an entrance to Acadia National Park, and about ten minutes from Bar Harbor. It is worth it to be a little separate from the main tourist areas and the chain hotels to have privacy and quiet.

This Inn deserves to be ranked #1 on TripAdvisor. We plan to come back as soon as possible. Thank you so much for one of the best vacations I have ever had!
- Amy and Justin

Room Tip: Any room would be wonderful. Each one has its own personality! The upstairs rooms have better views, but you can just go sit on the main porch to enjoy the view if you have a downstairs room.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Everything was terrific, the rooms were nice, clean and comfortable, the view was amazing and our favorite was the hammock overlooking the water! Jack and Jeanie were wonderful hosts and the breakfast was delicious!! It's a bit out of downtown, so be prepared that it's about a 5-10 minute drive to the main part of town, but, that's also what's great about it. I agree with Billy_the_aggie, we stayed in room 5 and being so close to the porch was a little loud and bright, but we dealt with it, it was still a nice room. I think next time I'd stay upstairs if I can.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The only thing preventing my review from being 5 stars was the fact that we stayed in the cottages across the street, not the main house. The cottages were just ok with a bit of a nice motel feel to them. However they were cheaper for a reason. The main house was nice with beautiful views. The owners were wonderful and the food was great. We would return.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I felt like I was at home with my family, only... I wasn't the mom cooking and cleaning! The decor was as if I had collected the items myself. The rooms were spacious and very tidy. The grounds were gorgeous to explore and don't even get me started on the food. This Inn was one in a million. Next time we may try one of the cabins on the grounds but I might miss the pleasant company in the main house. I cannot wait to come back. Thank you for making this weekend an unforgettable one. Tina and Adam.

P.s. We are the most critical when it comes to service and atmosphere. We were both blown away.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Amazing place to stay, close enough to bar harbor but far away enough to be private and quiet. The view from the back porch was stellar, it was a lovely spot to sit out and enjoy the amazing breakfasts. Our room was quaint and lovely, well maintained and clean. Jack, Jeanie and Lucia were kind, gracious and informative (we loved Pearl, the family dog, too). The private beach, overlook and hammock were great!
Overall, highly recommended!