Belle Isle Motel is a charming & convenient place to stay when visiting Mount Desert Island. Rooms are clean & well equipped. The staff is friendly and helpful with directions & recommendations. The main entrance to Acadia National Park is just minutes away. Southeast Harbor, Northeast Harbor and Bar Harbor are only a short drive. You can buy lobsters from a local fisherman and cook them on the motel grill. There is a fire pit perfect for toasting marshmallows & hot dogs for the kids. You can pack light & use the laundry. And there's a big ice machine so you can pack a picnic for your daily excursions. We would stay at Belle Isle again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belle Isle Motel is centrally located on Mt. Desert Island. We are minutes away from many activities and points of interest. If you like a clean simple room, relaxing surroundings away from the hustle and bustle and want to receive personal service, please join us! We want you to enjoy your visit to Mt. Desert Island and Bar Harbor so we do our best to make your stay with us a pleasant one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Otel so you can book your Belle Isle Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belle Isle Hotel Bar Harbor
- Belle Isle Motel Bar Harbor, Maine