This was my first trip to Maine, and the Belle Isle Motel fully met my needs, as I was out and about most of the time. Conveniently located, the motel is just a quick 10 minute drive to Acadia and Bar Harbor. While the room was small, it was very clean and comfortable. The wi-fi, AC, and refrigerator all worked fine; no problems with the bathroom either, and more than adequate water pressure in the shower. The utilitarian TV (small and wall-mounted) was perfectly suitable. My only (and very minor) quibble would be that the room was a bit dim, as both the desk lamp and night table lamp provided only minimal lighting. The staff was friendly and courteous; and the housekeeping was professional and efficient. Overall, the very reasonably priced Belle Isle Motel is a great value. I plan to return to the area next year, and I will certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belle Isle Motel is centrally located on Mt. Desert Island. We are minutes away from many activities and points of interest. If you like a clean simple room, relaxing surroundings away from the hustle and bustle and want to receive personal service, please join us! We want you to enjoy your visit to Mt. Desert Island and Bar Harbor so we do our best to make your stay with us a pleasant one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Belle Isle Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belle Isle Hotel Bar Harbor
- Belle Isle Motel Bar Harbor, Maine