“Tasty Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Nice food and wine with friendly staff.Disappointed that my main course was bought to the table before I had finished my starter.This makes the meal feel so rushed as you have to gulp down what you are eating.It seems to be a common practice in America and I hate it.Restaurant has a nice atmosphere in pleasant surroundings.Expensive for what we had soup and spagetti bolognaise

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had cheese, olives, and pate for appetizers. Very savory antipasto served with bread and oil.Being a Swedish girl, I always request butter. The swordfish was excellent, as was my Chicken Parm. The lasagne not so much. No cheese inside. All the deserts were great. I enjoyed the cranberry apple crumble served with ice cream.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

As a former senior officer in a global corporation I'd rate the restaurant overall as outstanding. Moreover, I rate the service, cleanliness, food quality, preparation, and portion sizes as outstanding as well. There are no restaurants in Colorado Springs that top this one. In fact, La Bella Vita Ristorante is in a class among the best in cities like Chicago, Milwaukee, and West Palm Beach Florida. This is where I would take important clients and cherished family members.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Good Italian food in a small dining room. Service was average, and the dinners were a bit pricey. Two glasses of wine and two pasta dinnrs, one appetizer, brought us up to about 90.00 (we accidently bought "still water"). If you would like to get out of the hubbub and go a little upscale, I highly recommend the food here.

1  Thank sujuka
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The food was good but wouldn't rave about it. The service was rather slow and it was not very busy the night we went.

1  Thank Lorna C