“Best experience ever!”

National Park Sea Kayak Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Ecological Sea Kayak trips on the remote West Side of Acadia...Half day (4 hours)AM, PM & Sunset. 2.5-3 hours on-the-water.. Acadia's Highest Rated kayak Outfitter. Great Wildlife Sightings. locally owned and operated since 1993. Professional Sea Kayak Guides provide all equipment, instruction and van transportation. Beginners welcome.
“Best experience ever!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Thanks to Fletcher- you weren't just with us as our guide. You were our "google" for everything we needed to know and learn. It was a fun adventure and very educational for my kids. I'll surely do it again!

Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great all-around experience!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband chose National Park Sea Kayak b/c they take you to a less populated area with much less boat traffic, which increases the likelihood of seeing wildlife. The area is more serene and beautiful. Our guide Fletcher was easy to talk to, enthusiastic, helpful and super knowledgeable about the area, the biology, the geology, the history - a great combination of skills and talent! We loved the experience, and I'm so, so glad we didn't settle for a local kayak tour. Well worth it!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Jan D
Kansas City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Kayaking and Seals!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I had read great reviews ahead of time on tripadvisor and National Park Sea Kayak Tours didn't disappoint. We had an amazing tour guide, Llew, who was incredibly knowledgeable about the local history and wildlife. We saw a ton of seals on our trip and had plenty of time to drift and watch them. We weren't all that experienced in kayaking, but it didn't matter. The water was very still, making it easy to kayak. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Bar Harbor.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Becky B
Belle Mead, New Jersey, United States
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice Tour”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I did not plan to go sea kayaking for the Bar Harbor trip. My husband and my daughter encouraged me to take the adventure. It turned out a very nice experience. Sea Kayaking is not an exhausting water sports, in fact, it was pretty relaxing. We were very lucky to have the trip along the west coast of the Island Desert. It was so peaceful with our 7 kayaks. We saw a lot of animals, it was really cool that seals just popped out around our kayaks. My daughter saw the first Jelly fish of the year.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Zhuo Z
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A fun and informative experience”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I took this tour in May 2012 and had a blast. Our Tour Guide Fletcher was a great storyteller and quite knowledgeable about the surroundings on our trip. He really has a passion for nature and the outdoors in general. The best part of the trip was seeing the seals swim near us.

I highly recommend it.