“Best Blueberry Ice Cream & Soft Serve in BH” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #32 of 69 things to do in Bar Harbor
Boston, MA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best Blueberry Ice Cream & Soft Serve in BH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

Need I say more? This place has the best ice cream in Bar Harbor. The blueberry ice cream and blueberry soft serve are SO good. I tried a salted caramel truffle flavor when I was here, and it was also good, but nothing compares to their blueberry!

Cincinnati, Ohio
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Great Ice Cream, Lots of Flavors, Pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

CJ's has great ice cream, tons of flavors, tons of combinations or flavors and ice cream treats you can create, etc. It's awesome. Just awesome. The only downside is the price. Even a single scoop of something is going to be $5. It's overpriced, but worth the experience while on vacation.

Visited May 2012
Elwood, Nebraska
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Caramel Cashew Chip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

Price wise this is no better or worse than any other place in Bar Harbor. Ice cream wise it is tops the all the flavors we tried were great but the caramel cashew chips takes top prize, I've had caramel cashew before but never with chololate chips in it which raised it to another level. It was tremendous

1 Thank Letsroadtrip
Baltimore, Maryland
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“4 days in a row 4 different ice creams”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

If you go to Bar Harbor, YOU MUST STOP HERE AND HAVE SOME ICE CREAM. The best ice cream I've ever had. I went here in 2002 with my family and after 10 years it was the same taste and I finally made it back.

1 Thank Justin B
Denver, Colorado
“Great ice cream and good people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Excellent ice cream and a super-convenient location in town. After I left my phone there on accident, they even shipped my phone back to my home via insured US mail. Great ice cream and good people - what more could you want on your trip to beautiful Maine?

Visited May 2012