The location was great. We could walk to almost everything. The people that were staying there were older but it was nice to hear where we should go to check out things.
Make sure you book the Stanwood, private balcony.
The cheese & wine was nice every night @ 5, alot of people talking all at once. It was hard to hear your own conversation.
The mattress on the bed was great, the best night sleep we got while on vacation. The Contiental Breakfast was good, Andrew did a good job. I could have ate all of the Walnut Bread but there were other guest. The Blueberry muffins were great also.
Received a great internet rate of 136 a night from Bobby but when we checked out it was 170 a night, I should of said something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thornhedge Inn is an authentic Bar Harbor classic summer cottage. This centrally located bed and breakfast is in the Historic Corridor District in the heart of Bar Harbor. Walk to restaurants and shopping or take a short drive into Acadia National Park, and all the extreme or relaxing activities our island has to offer. Wholesome breakfasts, afternoon wine and cheese. Every room has a private bath and some have a fireplace or private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Thornhedge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thornhedge Hotel Bar Harbor
- Thornhedge Inn Bar Harbor, Maine