Great Location, ! We loved our rooms, spacious and each one has its own character.
The friendly host Andrew spent time with all the guests and chats about their day.
The afternoon "wine and cheese" actvity is a great chance to meet other guests
The proximity to town make is easier to get to different restaurants and stores.
The decor is quite interesting. The breakfast offers a lot of choices and it is delicious.!
Would love to come back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thornhedge Inn is an authentic Bar Harbor classic summer cottage. This centrally located bed and breakfast is in the Historic Corridor District in the heart of Bar Harbor. Walk to restaurants and shopping or take a short drive into Acadia National Park, and all the extreme or relaxing activities our island has to offer. Wholesome breakfasts, afternoon wine and cheese. Every room has a private bath and some have a fireplace or private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Thornhedge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thornhedge Hotel Bar Harbor
- Thornhedge Inn Bar Harbor, Maine