My boyfriend and I stayed here two nights while visiting Acadia National Park. The inn is beautifully decorated with lovely antiques. Our room was spacious and comfortable with a private bath. Andrew the innkeeper was so gracious, friendly, and helpful. He knows everything about Bar Harbor and made us feel very welcome. We asked about a specific restaurant, and he immediately called to make a reservation for us that night. He had a great breakfast each morning (the croissants are the best!), and a lovely wine and cheese hour in the early evening. The inn is steps away from downtown Bar Harbor where all the restaurants and shops are and it is about a mile from Acadia National Park. We enjoyed our stay very much and highly recommend it. Beautiful and convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thornhedge Inn is an authentic Bar Harbor classic summer cottage. This centrally located bed and breakfast is in the Historic Corridor District in the heart of Bar Harbor. Walk to restaurants and shopping or take a short drive into Acadia National Park, and all the extreme or relaxing activities our island has to offer. Wholesome breakfasts, afternoon wine and cheese. Every room has a private bath and some have a fireplace or private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Thornhedge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thornhedge Hotel Bar Harbor
- Thornhedge Inn Bar Harbor, Maine