We just got back from 4 nights at the Saltair Inn. Matt and Kristi couldn't have been warmer and more helpful hosts. They helped us to find walks, hikes, and bike rides that suited both of us in Acadia National Park. We were fortunate enough to stay in the large Master suite which contained a jacuzzi in the bathroom as well as a large sitting area with soft, comfortable chairs in which we could relax, look at the water, and read after an enjoyable day in the outdoors. The breakfasts were delicious. There were little touches that made the experience enjoyable such as tasty homemade afternoon treats, chocolates on the hallway table, lip balm in the bathroom, and books containing comments and suggestions from other guests. Our room and the shared areas were immaculate. I highly recommend this inn and will book a room there again next time we go to Bar Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three blocks from the center of town, the Saltair Inn offers luxurious waterfront suites appointed with king-size beds, elegant private baths, multiple gas fireplaces, TV, and private sitting rooms overlooking the Bay. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Saltair Inn Waterfront Bed And Breakfast
- Saltair Inn Waterfront Hotel Bar Harbor
- Saltair Inn Waterfront B&B Bar Harbor, Maine