“Breakfast”

Ranked #21 of 153 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Unbelievably good breakfast! Me and my wife went here for breakfast and tried something completely out
Of our wheel house....the Pot Roast Delight! It was the most amazing breakfast I have ever had! I highly recommend giving this a try! The service was impeccable and friendly! The place had a nice small town charm right in the middle of Bar Harbor! GO GO
GO!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,106)

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

We like to find good breakfast restaurants and this now ranks high on the list. Required a short wait for a table but service was prompt and attentive. Blueberry pancakes with rhubarb/strawberry jam and plenty of coffee are a great way to start the day. I know that doesn't sound like a great combination, but try it!

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We chose this restaurant because of the glowing reviews. After a 20 minute wait, we were seated near the door which was good for space and noise. The eggs benedict which I usually love were disappointing. They use a mornay sauce which was not that great and made the not-so-cooked muffins very soggy. The Canadian bacon was chewy and the potatoes were nothing special. I should have ordered the blueberry pancakes. My husband's eggs and bacon were good. The service was very good.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

8 of us had breakfast here - all different menu items and all very good. Staff was attentive and efficient and although the place is busy and in demand, we weren't rushed out the door.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

My daughter had a plateful of pancakes...and they are a plate FULL. Covered the plate. She loved them and couldn't eat it all. I had a tasty breakfast of biscuits and gravy.