“Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Houlton, Maine
“Breakfast”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Very good food, great atmosphere. Service is great. Would definitely go back again. Have eaten at Jeannie's each time we have been in Bar Harbor.

Visited July 2014

New York City, New York
“Homemade Everything”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Loved my custom fluffy omelette and especially enjoyed the English muffin with strawberry rhubarb jam my friend had some awesome cinnamon french toast with bacon and eggs - super breakfast place. BTW they offer several gluten-free breakfast options!

“Worth the Wait!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We had everything from the blueberry pancakes, Omelette, Bull's eyes and breakfast potatoes. Everything was delicious...definitely go!

1 Thank Ilyne8
“OPEN FIRST IN BAR HARBOR!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We rode the bikes up Cadillac Mtn for sunrise and then froze coming down back into town. We decided to pedal around town to see if anything was open and keep in mind it was prior to 6 am on a Sunday!
We rounded the corner and we saw the sign out, open!!! WOW!! 2 frozen cyclists and an open breakfast place with hot coffee!! We walked in and we were one of two couples there! We instantly had coffee and as we clung to our hot cups we ordered our breakfast. I had Blueberry Pancakes and She had an omelette. We joked with the lady at the front because our breakfast to all of 30 seconds to get!! and it was cooked to perfection! My cakes came with sausage links, turkey! Great. She said everything was super fresh for her. I got 2 pancakes as they were huge, the size of the plate! I love this place and say go watch the sunrise, and head right on down to this yummy place for breakfast.

Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Worth the Wait”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We waited about 20 minutes at around 9:30 in the morning. The blueberry pancakes are an absolute MUST. They are fried in bacon fat (or something delicious) that makes them a little cripsy on the outside and nothing but pure bliss on the inside. I typically don't get pancakes at breakfast but I ended up finishing my husbands after I ate my scrambled eggs, toast, home fries (not the best), and bacon. Your dollar goes far here and totally worth every minute you wait!