“Homemade strawberry jam!”

Ranked #7 of 152 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We had breakfast here every day we were in Bar Harbor. The Oatmeal bread ( I think) was incredible and made fresh. We always left feeling overly full but that was our fault. The food was scrumptious. The jam and bread I believe they made frequently as it was always so fresh. There was a picture on the wall of Jeannie and her grandmother baking. Very sweet and Jeannie does her grandmother proud.

2  Thank canddlove

Reviewed November 13, 2012

blueberry pancakes were a delight. service was down home freindly and fast, moved right along.easy to find

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We ate here one morning..I had an egg sandwich with bacon on Oatmeal bread. It was so amazing. Their strawberry rhubarb jelly was really good as well, wish I would have bought some. My dad enjoyed his pancakes as well. The home fries were outstanding! We tried to go back a couple days later but they were already closed for the season.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband loved his pancakes. They were huge and fluffy...personally I liked Cafe This Way pancakes a million times better ( they were thin and flavorful). I ordered an omelette with sausage, tomato and cheddar cheese. Everything inside the omelette was cold. They literally cooked a flat egg in a pan, put the ingredients inside and folded it over. It didn't help that we were sat in front of the door and froze while we ate our food. I was shocked when I read all the great reviews of this place.

Food was over priced for the quality

1  Thank cam04e
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Generous portions at a decent price, friendly staff & nice atmosphere. Well worth the wait for a table. Would recommend the banana nut buttermilk pancakes.