I found the Highbrook Motel on the internet and the reviews were excellent so I booked it for 3 nights. My wife and I were extremely impressed. We have stayed in some motels before where you wish you never opened the door. This motel is immaculate. The property is well maintained, it is in a great location for Bar Harbor and Acadia, and it is very quiet. It has all the amenities you need including continental breakfast, Wi-Fi, a shuttle that has connections to all parts of the island, small refrigerator, and other items to make your stay more pleasant. The best thing is that it is run by a family who obviously takes pride in their establishment. The family and employees are very helpful, friendly, and have a genuine care in the quality of your stay. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning from 7am-10am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine