The motel is in a very convenient location to Acadia NP and downtown Bar Harbor which was important to us as we needed to maximize time on our short 2-day stay. I took advantage of using the free shuttle run by LL Bean to go shopping in Bar Harbor and then enjoyed a short walk back to the motel. The motel staff was very attentive and the breakfast was better than any complimentary continental breakfast I've had. We stayed in the upper building which was extremely quiet and immaculately clean. We want to return to the area again next summer and look forward to staying here again. Thanks for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning from 7am-10am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine