We were so pleasantly surprised at how comfortable and perfect this motel was for us. The bed and pillows were just right after hiking all day. There were two arm chairs in our room, not just one like a lot of places. The complimentary breakfast was a wonderful amenity. The motel is located one mile from the center of town and is walkable but, if you don't want to walk, the free bus stops right outside the motel. The owners are so friendly and helpful. There wasn't anything that I could find to complain about! If we ever go back to Bar Harbor, we would definitely want to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning from 7am-10am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine