This hotel is very well located. It's just a 5 min walk from green village (where you take all the shuttles to explore Acadia National Park) and from bar harbor center.
This hotel was cheap compared to other hotels in the area, it is not an amazing hotel but it is great for the price and the service was amazing. The concierge were very nice, friendly and helpful giving recommendations.
I definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine