On a recent trip to Bar Harbor, my boyfriend and I spent two nights at the Villager Motel and two nights at the Quimby House Inn. The Inn was in a good location, in walking distance to the center of town. Our room was very clean, cozy, and reasonably priced. The front staff was very pleasant and helpful. We enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine