Not too far from the main street of Bar Harbor which is great for going to the local restaurants. Big clean room, warm and friendly staff willing to accommodate your needs. Massage is available which is always welcomed in a stress filled life. Hopefully we will come back again when the weather is warmer so we can enjoy a whale excursion or the beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine