We travel with a large golden retriever so we are always looking for nice, pet friendly hotels. This is our second trip to Bar Harbor and we wanted a different hotel from the one we stayed at before. We found Quimby House Inn and checked it out on Tripadvisor. It got very good reviews so we decided to make reservations there. What a wonderful surprise when we arrived! The room (suite actually, which we weren't expecting) was very cozy and clean. We had a bedroom, large bath, kitchenette, and living room. The beds were comfortable and the water was hot and had good pressure. The staff in the office were very nice as well as the housekeeper. It was a short walk to downtown Bar Harbor and we went a few different ways. We stayed in the annex which is a separate building from the main building. When we return to Bar Harbor, we will definitely stay at the Quimby House Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine