This was my husband's and mine first visit to Bar Harbor. Picked Quimby House Inn, because the price was right and I thought it was in a good location. I was right, the location could not have been better. We parked the car in their off street parking, a big plus, and could walk to the center of town and the waterfront. Staff was very friendly, and we shared many good laughs with Nick. The room did not include breakfast, which was ok, since they provided a mini fridge in the room and the supermarket was a block away. We stayed in the only room that had only a shower and no bathtub. No problem. The only issue we have is that they should have replaced the toilet seat. It was so worn down to the wood in the back. Not what you expect to see in a place like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine