We Spent two nights at the Quimby House Inn and had a wonderful time. The owners and employees were all very nice and helpful. They helped us pick restaurants and get around town. The room was large and very clean and the location is great, just a short walk to the water and all of the shops and dining that Bar Harbor has to offer. The Mini fridge in the room came in handy to keep a few drinks and snacks cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine