We had five couples on motorcycles touring the Northeast and this was a two day stopover. We motorcycled in and parked them until we left (except for a quick run up to Cadillac Mountain). It was within walking distance to downtown main street and the docks and all the lobster you could eat. We stayed in the ground floor suite which was nice. There are other rooms on up to 3 floors which you have to haul up the back outside stairs which would be the one drawback about the place. Otherwise it was clean and comfortable and quite adequate for our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial-style inn within minute's walk to Bar Harbor's waterfront, restaurants, shops, and bike and kayak rentals. One mile to Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, and Kebo Valley Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Quimby House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quimby House Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Hotel Bar Harbor
- Quimby Bar Harbor
- Quimby House Inn Bar Harbor, Maine