I was very satisfied with my stay at the Town Motel. The location was excellent, the grounds were well maintained and the room was comfortable and very clean. The housekeeping staff were very accommodating. The room had a refrigerator and a keurig coffee maker and lucky for me my favorite brand of K-cup. It was a great value for the price. Also, the chocolate chip cookies were yummy. I would gladly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a quiet side street in downtown Bar Harbor, the Moseley Cottage Inn & Town Motel have welcomed visitors for many years. Built in 1884, this charming Victorian bed and breakfast inn offers a private haven off the beaten path. The Victorian Inn maintains a sense of history with original fireplaces, private balconies, gleaming hardwood floors. The Inn rooms are tastefully decorated with antiques and updated fine linens, Turkish towels, Sterns and Foster Beds and WiFi throughout. A delicious full breakfast is included with the Inn. Motel guests are welcome for breakfast for an additional charge. WiFi, air conditioning, cable TV, mini frigs, hair dryers, self serve coffee/tea and afternoon cookies are some of the amenities to enjoy while your stay in the Inn and Motel. The In-Town Location and friendly local staff all make this a most memorable and wonderful experience for you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Moseley Cottage Inn and Town Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moseley Cottage Inn And Town Hotel Bar Harbor
- Moseley Cottage And Town Hotel
- Moseley Cottage Inn And Town Motel Bar Harbor, Maine