Thanks for everything! From the moment we arrived at the Inn, we knew we truly found something special. It started with our gracious hostess, Pam. She was extremely knowledgable about the area, from great hiking and biking suggestions to fantastic restataunts. She was very warm And accommodating and went out of her way to ensure us a great stay, as did her entire staff. We stayed in the Bubble Room, a perfect room to sprea out with the while family. The room was emaculate, nicely decorated, and had a beautiful porch off the master bath, which we enjoyed quite often.
A wonderful 'cooked to order' breakfast was provided each morning, that included a vast array of wonderful pies and muffins made by Mary. Mary was wonderful, and a pleasure to get to know. She is an incredible woman with lots of positive energy that truly loves people and what she does an it shows. Our first morning she overheard my sons disappointment that they did not have Frosted Flakes for breakfast. Would you believe that the next morning she actually bought by son a big box of Frosted Flakes. He was so happy! It's wonderful to feel special when you stay on a property, and the staff here truly gets it. Even Darlene from housekeeping, went out of her way to satisfy, from suggesting a great place to buy fresh lobsters, and then actually leaving a brochure of the place taped to our room door when we arrived back from one of our many family hikes....She even offered to come back to the Inn later in the day after she went home to clean out room on a morning we slept in a bit...so sweet.
All in all it was a wonderful stay, and we can't wait to visit again!
Thanks again everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a quiet side street in downtown Bar Harbor, the Moseley Cottage Inn & Town Motel have welcomed visitors for many years. Built in 1884, this charming Victorian bed and breakfast inn offers a private haven off the beaten path. The Victorian Inn maintains a sense of history with original fireplaces, private balconies, gleaming hardwood floors. The Inn rooms are tastefully decorated with antiques and updated fine linens, Turkish towels, Sterns and Foster Beds and WiFi throughout. A delicious full breakfast is included with the Inn. Motel guests are welcome for breakfast for an additional charge. WiFi, air conditioning, cable TV, mini frigs, hair dryers, self serve coffee/tea and afternoon cookies are some of the amenities to enjoy while your stay in the Inn and Motel. The In-Town Location and friendly local staff all make this a most memorable and wonderful experience for you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Moseley Cottage Inn and Town Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moseley Cottage Inn And Town Hotel Bar Harbor
- Moseley Cottage And Town Hotel
- Moseley Cottage Inn And Town Motel Bar Harbor, Maine