“Fun place to play golf”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun place to play golf”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Pirate's Cove is a fun miniature golf course, with some unexpected challenges. We especially liked the "pirate's cave" which you play through on one of the two courses. We played at night, and the dramatic lighting added to the fun.

Visited October 2013

Boothbay Harbor, Maine
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“fun everybody”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

A very interesting place to spend your time with your family, it was my first time playing mini golf, it was ok but the rest o the family, my husband and my daughter had a lot of fun.

Visited October 2013
Hampden, Maine
104 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Great Family Fun!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have taken my family to Pirates Cove a number of times in Bar Harbor. The staff has always been nice, and the facility is always clean. The course is still in good shape - and is ready for fun!

Visited July 2013
Purcell, Oklahoma
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great clean fun!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was a wonderful day for my family. The manager from The Bayview Hotel gave us coins to go here for my child's birthday. It was clean and fun. The manager was very sweet and accommodating. I highly recommend this activity.

Visited September 2013
Natick, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great golfing”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Our family has always enjoyed Pirates Cove. There are two options for courses and it is fun to read the history of pirates in the area as you go around the course. It is well maintained and a fun way to spend an afternoon when you aren't up to hiking in Acadia.

Visited September 2013