“Great Course and a Nice Time”

Pirate's Cove Miniature Golf
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The course was quite challenging (we did Blackbeard's). A number of unique holes. Clean and well-kept. Friendly staff. Good parking. Right across the street from Mainely Meats BBQ.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We played the 18 hole challenge on night while staying in Bar Harbor. Pretty good course compared to what we have back home. Was pretty fun and even got a token for a free game since one of us had gotten a hole in one!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Loved it! Fun holes - 36 total! Went from easy to challenging and loved the pirate theme. You can win prizes at the end when you give back your clubs they ask you if you got a hole in one and they spin the wheel. If you got it on that hole, you win a free round of 18! There are also discount flyers around town if you go before 6pm.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We passed this place many times while staying in Bar Harbor and my wife kept saying we should go, but I insisted it wasn't a fun vacation thing to do. Fortunately, my wife is persistent and we ended up going one night. The course was very clean and well lit. We got stuck behind a couple of large groups, but just continued to play the hole we just finished another time (there was no one behind us).
The price was probably average, but there are coupons all over the place for a dollar off per person that seemed to show up everywhere after we went. Still, we had a good time, and got to shoot the cannon at the end.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

You haven't been miniature golfing until you try Pirates Cove in Bar Harbor Maine. It was a great experience even though my wife beat me by one stroke. I will highly recommend this place to everyone I know and hope to come back soon.