“Funky retro.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Nice brew pub. I gave them Colorado plate for their wall. Comfort food. There were some friendly people there with whom we discussed, baseball, football, but argued about how boring hockey is.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We ended up in Maine on a weekend I like to call the "Maine Monsoon"! It definitely dampened our plans for sightseeing in the park but it had us trying some places we've never been (it wasn't our first trip to Acadia/Bar Harbor). Atlantic Brewing Company became one of the places we decided to stay dry and it was well worth it. Unfortunately we'd just eaten and couldn't fully enjoy their BBQ but we still tried! DELICIOUS! And the beers were good too! The tour was ok but the beer tasting was worth it. We'll be sure to stop back for brews and BBQ again next time!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

During our recent trip to Maine, we visited Bar Harbor one day and after reading reviews were eager to experience this microbrewery/café for ourselves. My companion is a microbrew fanatic and I always like to find him one or two on our trips around the country. Inside the tasting room, we were set up with a sample of all the brews. The young man in charge of the sampling was very articulate and explained the components of each brew so well. His knowledge and ability to answer every question added to our experience here. Needless to say, my companion made sure he bought enough beer to bring home and share with friends. After our sampling, we sat outside in the café and had the best pulled pork bar B sandwich and also the best hamburger done to perfection that we have had in forever!

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I arrived at the Atlantic Brewing Company at around 2 pm and decided to give some of their brews a try at the FREE tasting I. The gift shop/store. I love the blueberry ale. It's far superior to Seadog's Blueberry Wheat. The staff were knowledgeable about all the beer and very informative. After having a few sips we opted for the BBQ we could smell next door. No complaints there other than the bartender wasn't very friendly and the chicken was over cooked. But....the price was great and the flavor was there. We will definitely return as I'm running low on my blueberry ale. Heard great things about the ginger beer might give that a try.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is such a fun brewery to tour because the staff is so energetic and interjects personal quirks into the tour. I would say they have a "beer for everyone", but my husband and I were impressed with the dark beers they offered. If you make this a stop on your vacation, you will not be dissapointed! Also, Mostly Meat has a restuarant on site and the BBQ is soooooo good! Indulge!!!