“awesome bbq, great beer made right here”

Atlantic Brewing Company
Ranked #28 of 152 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed September 12, 2013

try the pulled pork, killer deal, good cornbread, big portions. great with a real ale brewed on-site. lots of locals, down a back road and off the beaten path.

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasently surprised with Atlantic Brewery. The tour was interesting and the guy who gave the tour was down to earth and funny. I liked all the beers we sampled even my mom who doesn't drink beer liked most of them. I made my own six pack to take home. We unfortunetly didn't get to eat the food so I have no opinion on that area.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Worth the stop if you enjoy beer. We didn't get a chance to tour but the beer was tasty. I recommend the stop if you're in the area. I really enjoyed the blueberry beer!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Start your visit with a Beer tour or tasting and then to the BBQ on site and enjoy one of your favorite brews with some great tasting BBQ.
Then return to the tasting room and depart with some beer. This is the place to take a break from all the great seafood on the Island

Reviewed August 31, 2013

It was really nice to be able to taste the different types of beer offered by the Atlantic Brewing Company. I was really interested in the Blueberry beer, but did not think it had much blueberry taste to it. I am not much of a beer drinker, so the Blueberry Soda and the Old Soaker Root Beerwere really more to my liking. My husband likes lite beers, so he was not really all that fond of the taste of the beer either. The one we liked the best had Ginger in it, and they were out of that at the Mainely Meats restaurant. The tour did not fit into our time schedule, so rather than waiting for an extra hour and a half, we passed on that. The Bar B Q at Mainely Meats was good, but we are from Texas and have had better. Of all the meats in the sampler, I really liked the chicken the best. The ribs did not have much meat on them. The sausage was good, but different from most sausage that I have eaten. The pulled pork was good, but I did not think it was all that exceptional. I did not really care for either of the sauces by themselves, but when mixed together, they were pretty good. Overall, we enjoyed the experience, but probably would not go back.