“The wonderful aroma pulls you in!”
Review of Bar Harbor Tea

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bar Harbor Tea
Ranked #77 of 151 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is an adorable little tea shop with a wide selection of teas, though I did not see any blooming teas, they did offer a variety of black, green and white teas! All are available for you smell, which is the way I choose most of my teas. The prices are a little high, if your not a tea lover, you're probably going to have sticker shock, but for those that love teas, loose, and bags and all the fun things that come along with being a tea drinker, their about par. Make the stop in even if your not a tea drinker, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable and will answer any questions that you have and the smells are fantastic.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I visited this fun shop while in Bar Harbor. This is not a restaurant. They are a store. My husband and I LOVE tea. I enjoyed seeing all the variety and the employees were very helpful in explaining various teas. The price was on the high side. I bought the tea more as a souvenir. Than for a good deal.