“Great Flavors”
Review of CJ's Big Dipper

CJ's Big Dipper
Ranked #7 of 13 Dessert in Bar Harbor
Reviewed July 23, 2018

The offer flavors for pretty much everyone. Even you those undecided they have a flavor for you. The I Cant Decide What I Want flavor was very tasty and what would Maine be without a great Chocolate Moose Tracks.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We made multiple visits and tried the blueberry soft serve, plain old vanilla, and a couple of the specialty mixes. Hubby loved the blueberry and my personal favorite was the “I can’t decide” which has a generous dose of chocolate and peanut butter mix ins—so generous in fact that I think I had at least the equivalent of two whole peanut butter cups in my small cone. Generous servings and very tasty!! Highly recommend!

1  Thank smmbkw
Reviewed July 16, 2018

My wife and I are ice cream snobs. But the Black Raspberry and Chocolate Moose Tracks were fine indeed!

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Huge scoops! The family loved the ice cream they got here and voted it their favorite in Bar Harbor.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Excellent ice cream. Moderately priced considering a downtown store. We had a decent serving size. Both the blueberry soft serve & the hand scooped Kahlua were yummy. As the cones were made, they were handed to my kids. Good thing I had cash, because after you get to the register you see a sign about cash only. As I was paying, I noticed the workers handling the cash and going directly to scooping and handling the cones. NOT cool. What can you say to your kids who are already out the door enjoying :0( So...I paid $7.75ish for 2 kiddy cones & the kids had to toss their cones. I would never recommend based on this. Hopefully the health department will step in and teach this store some proper handling.