“Harriet H. "Good Breakfast"”
Review of 2 cats

2 cats
Ranked #30 of 151 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Family members dined at 2 Cats last year and really enjoyed their breakfasts,so we gave it a try. We had heard about long lines, but we got there at 8:00 and were seated immediately. Both my husband and I ordered the Farmer's special which consisted of a pepper and onion omelet, spicey sausage, spicey homefries, biscuit and strawberry butter. I substituted bacon for the sausage and it was very tasty. My husband was not overly impressed,but loved the fresh squeezed orange juice. I loved the coffee and especially the biscuit with butter....yum. If we go back, I will definitely try the pancakes(seems to be a hit).

1  Thank kvetch29
Write a ReviewReviews (1,495)

Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I loved this place. It is very special, and offers breakfast made with fresh ingredients in a very relaxed atmosphere.
The staff is very friendly and welcoming.

If back in the area, we will definitely go back.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The food was fresh, delicious, and expertly prepared. Nice variety of menu items to choose from. We ate breakfast there three mornings in a row and had something different each day.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Two Cats is a cut above the other more standard-fare type breakfast joints in Bar Harbor. The menu here is imaginative and very tasty -- a must-go-to brunch spot.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Had a fabulous breakfast with my family of five. We sat on the porch and had omelettes and pancakes and everyone loved their food. My daughter had raspberry pancakes. "The best pancakes she ever had." Wonderful biscuits with strawberry butter. Terrific, friendly service. Will definitely revisit next time we're in Bar Harbor.

1  Thank 871LoriB814