“One of the best omelette ever.”
Review of 2 cats

2 cats
Ranked #10 of 144 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Greensboro, North Carolina
“One of the best omelette ever.”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is always a must eat if visiting the area. I had the lobster omelette and it was awesome! It was recommended to me from a family members earlier visit and it did not disappoint. You will love it. It's also a short walk from most B and B's in the area.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Seattle, Washington
“Great spot in Bar Harbor!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

The service was a bit slow but the place was packed on Easter Sunday morning. We were there before hiking some more in Acadia and this place was recommended to us by a local. The portions are very hearty! The food is amazing. Do NOT walk out of this restaurant without a couple of cats' paws for the road. Next time I'm in Bar Habor, I will definitely return for more great food. I'm giving 4 stars because the service could have been better and more responsive.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank BostonGal13
Wheeling, West Virginia
“Over Rated and Over Priced ”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

This place was highly touted as the go to breakfast place. 2 meals and $47 later, we were very disappointed. Had mushroom and borsin omlette...terrible. Potatos (oddly seasoned), biscuits (really heavy), and pancakes (oily) All mediocre. $6.00 for a large OJ...reallly? On a high note, loved the bacon and the service was very friendly and good.

1 Thank clusterkim
Yellow Springs, Ohio
“Great last meal in Bar Harbor!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband and I stopped here on our last day in Bar Harbor, we showed up and were seated immediately. The cafe was already packed! Our server was noticeably busy, it took a little bit of time to get coffee refills, but that is literally the worst thing I can say about it. I ordered the homemade granola, which was some of the best homemade granola I have ever had. It is always really nice to find a breakfast place that offers a lighter breakfast. Now the part that really make me happy was the fact that the yogurt that came with the granola was plain greek yogurt, not sweetened flavored yogurt. It really goes so well with granola! I had the catpaw muffin also.. what a delicious surprise! It was like a coffee cake muffin sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon. YUM!!! My husband had the homemade corn beef hash! Holy moly it was good!! Huge, but good. everything was cooked perfectly and not overly salty. So good.

Great overall experience! Would definitely go back!

• Visited June 2014
Alfred, New York
“Great menu, good food”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We went for breakfast and really enjoyed it, we will definitely be back again. There aren't a lot of incredible breakfast places in Bar Harbor, but this is one that I recommend.

• Visited May 2014