“Great last meal in Bar Harbor!”
Review of 2 cats

2 cats
Ranked #10 of 144 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Yellow Springs, Ohio
“Great last meal in Bar Harbor!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

My husband and I stopped here on our last day in Bar Harbor, we showed up and were seated immediately. The cafe was already packed! Our server was noticeably busy, it took a little bit of time to get coffee refills, but that is literally the worst thing I can say about it. I ordered the homemade granola, which was some of the best homemade granola I have ever had. It is always really nice to find a breakfast place that offers a lighter breakfast. Now the part that really make me happy was the fact that the yogurt that came with the granola was plain greek yogurt, not sweetened flavored yogurt. It really goes so well with granola! I had the catpaw muffin also.. what a delicious surprise! It was like a coffee cake muffin sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon. YUM!!! My husband had the homemade corn beef hash! Holy moly it was good!! Huge, but good. everything was cooked perfectly and not overly salty. So good.

Great overall experience! Would definitely go back!

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Alfred, New York
“Great menu, good food”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We went for breakfast and really enjoyed it, we will definitely be back again. There aren't a lot of incredible breakfast places in Bar Harbor, but this is one that I recommend.

• Visited May 2014
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointment!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We thought we would try the 2 Cats and I was sadly disappointed! I ordered Eggs Benedict and received 2 eggs on top of tough ham(Not Canadian bacon) and no sign of the sauce! When I asked for more of the hollandaise sauce it was delivered in a metal serving dish - COLD! I asked if it could be heated and was told "we serve it at room temperature" ! Sorry - if you can't cook hollandaise sauce to where it is warm/hot and not burned - then you need to get out of the kitchen. Very disappointed.
T & T

• Visited June 2014
Tel Aviv, Israel
“We expected more after all the ravings”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The service was slow, very slow, we did not get what we ordered or got things we did not order. Everything was done with a smile but I am a bit unforgiving in this aspect. The juice was fresh, the omletes were fine as were the pancakes but we were not impressed after reading all the great reviews. We paid for six breakfasts $78.

• Visited May 2014
Wolcott, Connecticut
“Exquisite Breakfast”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We tried this lovely establishment on a whim. It was delicious. James and I both had a cat's paw to start (we were feeling especially fat). Then we each had an omelet. James said the Farmers omelet was delicious. I thought the tomato/feta/spinach omelet was delicious. The staff was very nice and the restaurant is very bright and cheery. Overall a great place to get breakfast.

1 Thank JackAttack3209