“Best breakfast in Bar Harbor and Beyond”
Review of 2 cats

2 cats
Ranked #10 of 146 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
New Hampshire
“Best breakfast in Bar Harbor and Beyond”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am not going to say anything that hasn't been said already. Very popular and very busy so if you are there in the summer get there early or wait until lunch. Biscuits - best ever. Breakfast Burrito, am I in Maine or Mexico....too hard to tell. Fresh squeezed oj is what they should give to every person who arrives in Florida to remind everyone how awesome oranges can be if they want to be. Never had a bad meal here. Waitstaff tends to be on the hipster side without the hipster attitude...so I don't know if they can be called hipsters!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
ak
“Great coffee”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Well, we don't really know how the other food was, but we drove to this place for our daily am coffee when we woke up because our motel coffee was lacking. it's somewhat pricey but strong and that's how we like it :)

Visited July 2013
wisconsin
“Very good food, service a bit slow”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Had breakfast here. Food was superb, service attentive, but don't go if you're in a hurry. Everything made to order, I suppose all good things take time. Also, stay away if you're allergic to cats; there's a reason it's called Two Cats.

Visited July 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“2 Cats is 2 Cool!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

2 Cats uses fresh ingredients and prepares breakfast in a remarkable way. Enjoyed the sweet potatoes with my eggs benedict and my husband thought the blueberry pancakes were phenomenal. The orange juice was memorable too!

tabby8517
“Awesome breakfast in Bar Harbor!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My friend, her daughter, and I went here on a Thursday morning around 9:30am and didn't have to wait for a table though the hostess was not the friendliest person I've even met and almost sounded annoyed that a table was actually available for us. But we were seated and served promptly. The ambiance was good with tables spread out in different rooms and our server was very good.

I ordered an omelette with vegetables, my friend's daughter ordered the Ho Hum, and my friend got the lobster omelette. The omelettes were fabulous! There was an amazing amount of lobster and the flavor was decadent and out of this world - I guess lobster really will go on anything! We also all loved the tasty biscuits with strawberry butter. We all agree that 2 Cats is one of the best breakfast places we've ever eaten.