“Tasty food in resonable price”
Review of Testa's Restaurant

Testa's Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 143 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ridgewood, New York
“Tasty food in resonable price”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A family of 3 had a good time eating some fishes and crab cream with a beautiful view on harbor. Nothing extraordinary special, but no doubt worth to stop by when in Bar Harbor. We were happy of the dishes size and taste.

Visited September 2013

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Not worth your time and most definitely not your money”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Poor food and poor service. We spend 10 days touring the North East in October and this was the only bad meal we had the entire trip. I usually seek out the advice of the local folks before I go out for dinner but we had spent 14 hours in airports getting there so we were tired and hungry so we just took off on our accord. Big, big mistake.. as soon as we got back to the B and B where we were staying, the Inn Keeper asked where we had eaten, as soon as we mentioned Testa's she apologized. Sad but true, it was awful and the locals know it and now we know it too. Take my advice, it's worth waiting a few hours for a table somewhere else. This is definitely a "NO" go.

Visited October 2013
California
“A place to try”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We had a pleasant good meal. The time of year we went restaurants close early but we did not feel rushed. We're able to enjoy our drinks and food. Service was very friendly. Had a fun evening

Visited October 2013
Youngsville
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My family and I went for dinner and we were all dissatisfied. The clam chowder was the worst I've ever had and for some reason, our table didn't receive bread. My daughter couldn't even eat her pasta dish because it was horrible. I had fish and chips and that wasn't even anything to brag about. Save your time and money, and go eat somewhere else. The "waterfront view" they advertise is one table in the corner with windows. Other than that, you're sitting in a room looking at other tables and the rude servers.

• Visited July 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have eaten at Testa's several time over the past years and generally enjoy the food and experience enough to come back - but this year I was very disappointed. The lobster bisque was very good, however, some of the other items were not. They offer an appetizer that is basically potatoe skins with crab - they were terrible - overcooked and only a scant amount of crab. I had a Caesar salad that I couldn't eat - the dressing is overpowered by garlic and salt. The beer and wine selection was good and the service was prompt. Perhaps we caught them on a bad day.

• Visited October 2013