“Excellent food and location”
Review of Testa's Restaurant

Testa's Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 152 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We ate here for two lunches and the food was very good. Service was ok - one interrupted incessantly and the other disappeared on us. The lobster wraps and hamburgers were excellent. We ate early and got window seats both days. Would definately recommend.

1  Thank travellover13

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have been eating at Testa's in Palm Beach for over 50 years and in Bar Harbor for over 30 years. The food, staff and atmosphere are great. I've had great meals there but the Strawberry pie is my all time favorite. We had a nice window seat in Bar Harbor and a wonderful view of the Harbor. If you want a window seat you need to make reservations.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We chose Testa's because we so enjoy the sister restaurant in Palm Beach so much. Boy, what a mistake, the service was hurried and sporadic and the food was inedible. Do yourself a favor and avoid this dump.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Went here for take out. Ordered the food and waited 10 minutes for it. Got to check the place out whilst waiting seemed really nice. Lovely wooden bar, classy atmosphere and relaxed. Our food was brought out to us and the lady ran through what was in there and read out something we had not ordered. Within 5 minutes they had corrected the mistake and waived the difference in cost as it was their mistake, which was appreciated. Food was very nice. Went back the next evening to eat in. The price was comparable to eating a meal out where we come from. i had a salad which was perfect. My bf had chowder. He was really happy with his choice. Very good wait staff. Efficient and friendly. Only thing I was a little unsure of was the fact that my bf finished eating before me and his plate was taken away before I had finished. Also a few more choices on the dessert menu would be good. Was a balmy October evening and the doors were open allowing a cool breeze through the place which was nice. I would recommend this place.

1  Thank Wisdom_Owl
Reviewed October 15, 2012

With this part of the region known for its blueberries, went to Testa's for the blueberry pancakes. They were delicious and came with really good maple syrup. Unlimited refills of coffee hit the spot. The waitresses were efficient and funny in a sassy/friendly way. You leave here feeling full and in a great mood. You can buy tickets to the Acadia National Park Tours bus here as well.